Monday, December 30, 2019

Some Fun with Electro-Play

I've always been intrigued by electro-play. Whether it be pleasurable or for pain, the idea of attaching electrodes to my cock and balls and turning up the juice has always fascinated me. Buying complete equipment was always more expensive than I wanted to go. Over the years I found several resources on how to build my own setup, but never went down that road either. Partly from fear of screwing something up and frying myself in a not fun way, and partly due to not having the time or privacy for it. Life, am I right? So a few years ago I was having some weird problems with my shoulder. No idea what it was, a couple doctors had no good answers, I just knew I was in a lot of pain and was looking anywhere to relieve it. I went online and picked up a cheaper TENs unit meant for massage and pain relief. Didn't really do the trick (Fortunately I found a free book online on some simple neck exercises that cleared up everything. So weird, and unrelated to this post, but I've been pain free ever since.), but I figured since I have it why not try it for some fun sexy times. It's got a pair of dual pads and takes AAA batteries. Not very powerful, but figured I'd see what it could do. Unfortunately, at the time it didn't do much. Even at the highest settings it was just a small tingle, not enough for any real pleasure or pain. Pretty much gave up on it and stored it away, but recently I thought I'd give it another try. My new idea was to wear this little strap I have that goes around the base of my cock and balls and has two smaller straps to separate each testicle. Figured if everything was nice and tight it would be more sensitive and the electricity more effective. Once that was on and I was nice and erect, I put one pair of pads on my balls (one pad on each one) and the other pair on either side of my cock head. Turned it on and, meh. Spun the dial up to max and again, not much going on. Disappointed, I shut it off and decided to switch up the pads, so each pair was split with one on a testicle and the other on the head. Turned it back on and wow, whole new ball game. Had the dial up to six and it was too intense. Soon got used to it and was able to slowly ease it up until I had it at max. It felt good, but strange at the same time. At one point I thought I might cum, but never did. After messing around with the different settings and trying other pad locations and combinations, I finally decided to switch it all off and stroked myself to a big orgasm. All in all, a good experiment. I only wish it could go even higher, and now I'm wondering how it would feel if I had it going both during and immediately after an orgasm. Definitely going to be trying some different things with this in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment