Sunday, January 15, 2023

Hypnosis Journal Week 2 - Jan 8 to Jan 14

Jan 8th

Had some time to myself this morning so put on Snap Fractionation since I've recently discovered it's my favorite thing, but my dogs are jerks so I had to stop right as I was about to go under. Hid away to a spare bedroom to try again and went undisturbed. Not sure how much I liked the tease to go under, much prefer the tease of coming back up, but can see the appeal from the hypnotists' point of view. Was a little frustrating in a fun way. Think I need more conditioning for the snaps to be more effective, but I was thrilled the "evil" whisper voice was back.


After that I tried Deeper, which I didn't realize had some light fractionation as well. Introduced a new trance trigger, but it was only temporary for this file, which is a shame. Overall, it was effective for me.


Followed that up with Deeply Submissive. Wasn't exactly what I expected, but that wasn't a bad thing. Dealt more with orgasm denial and reminding me that edging is better than cumming, essentially. Also had binaurals, which I found were a bit too loud to start, but either they softened or I adapted.


At this point I knew I should go and do some yardwork, but where's the fun in that? So I tried the re-download of Hypnovirus and thankfully this didn't have the partial other session tacked on at the end. Wasn't as good as last night, as in I didn't feel like I was super on edge, but it was still effective. I was then going to move on to Hypnovirus Returns, but only got a couple minutes in before my dogs were assholes again, barking up a storm. Gave up at that point to rake some leaves and hurt my back, apparently.


I really need to map out a plan. Right now I'm picking files a bit too randomly. Also maybe dial back a bit. I try to take advantage of the time I get, but wonder if I'm doing too many at once. Maybe with a better plan it won't feel that way. During the Eagles game this afternoon I might try and come up with a roadmap for me going forward. Overall, I'm thrilled with the progress I've made. I'm sure the fact I've listened off and on for years now has helped. Also, almost a week since my last orgasm with edging sessions a couple times a day. So far doing fine with it. Far from my record of just over a month. Not necessarily trying to break it this time, just playing it by ear.


Jan 9th

Didn't listen to anything before bed and slept a little better. Coincidence? Still mapping out a plan. Thinking some kind of base to reinforce basic things, maybe certain files each day but only once a week so they don't get too repetitive. Like a base Monday file, Tuesday file, etc and then anything else I have time for after is gravy (and hopefully fun!).


As I go through figuring out my mapping, I tried New to Hypno? to see if it should be included. It is a great file for new users, and something that would make a nice refresher once in awhile, but don't think I need it weekly at this point. Just a nice chat in the beginning, simple relaxing induction and then brought back up.


Jan 10th

Once again skipped any late night listening. I was already pretty tired. At some time during the night something got knocked over, which spooked the dogs, and they spent the rest of the night pushed up against me, along with one of the cats, so not great sleep for me again. This morning I tried a file that is not on her current website, maybe I got it from her old one? It's titled Inevitable Trigger. I wasn't in the right headspace for it, but it's another good intro file reinforcing the trance trigger, so may add it to the weekly rotation.


In the afternoon tried Come in from the Cold. Standalone file that has you experiencing cold sensations. I was able to visualize snow pretty well, don't recall feeling anything but then don't remember the last couple minutes of the file either. Just came up when she told me to, so something to try again later. I then tried Consent is Key. Once again reinforcing the trance trigger and also adds a pleasure trigger, so this will probably go into the weekly rotation. It also deals with, as the title suggests, consent and giving her a key to mine. Very nice file.


Finished up by going back to Relaxation Induction. Blanked out again for a good chunk of it, came back when she brought me up and at the exact same time my dog started licking my arm. So not sure who really brought me back. My dogs are not cooperating at all on this journey! Think I'm close to mapping out my weekly files, then I can start adding on the more fun ones once I feel I'm ready, which I'm starting to think I'm very close to being. That is assuming my dogs ever allow it.


Jan 11th

Today was rough. Work was non-stop meetings and I was mentally wiped afterwards. Even had to skip my workout, another thing I'm trying to get back into. Was able to have a couple edging sessions during the day and another restless night resulted in me waking up at least twice and edging some more. Coming up on ten days with no orgasms but lots of edges. Toying with the idea of waiting and see if one of the files can make me cum.


Jan 12th

Another busy day. In the afternoon I wanted to listen to a file titled Control, which is an older one no longer on her site and separate from the Control Series, as far as I know. Still not sure because like an idiot I forgot to mute my phone, which I use to listen, and got a very loud text notification about a third of the way in. Short time later I didn't want to repeat the same file, so tried Powerless, and this might be in the running for another weekly listen. It reinforces the trance trigger. Pretty sure I had more to say, but either it didn't save or I forgot, and now it's a couple days later. I need to get better at recording my thoughts right away.


Jan 13th

Friday the 13th and I have a cold or something. Covid test was negative, so yay, but I logged off work early and got in bed to watch a movie, then put on a playlist of files. I went with Good Boys Get Fractionated the asleep version, then Worship, At My Feet, Rub My Feet, and finally Wax Play, which apparently is an older file and not on her current site. Started off well enough as I enjoy the fractionation. From there it went downhill. Worship wants me to physically get on my knees, which at the time I was unable to do. The next two files are more about putting me in a fantasy, which I don't think I'm ready for yet. I know it's not real and I'm unable to let my mind be fooled into thinking otherwise for now. At that point I was getting really warm under the covers and a bit frustrated so ended it for the day.


Jan 14th

Another busy day, so no time for any files.


Overall, a disappointing week. Just not enough hours in the day for me. I did come up with files I want to train with weekly, but not the order yet. Hoping to sort that out on Sunday and go from there. Should also note still no orgasm since the 2nd, but lots of short edging sessions since then. Feel like every night I wake up at least once and edge for a short while before I force myself to stop and try and get more sleep. Not as desperate as I thought I'd be, but the smallest things are turning me on. Getting hard just typing this, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment