Sunday, January 22, 2023

Hypnosis Journal Week 3 - Jan 15 to Jan 21

Jan 15th

Spent most the day watching playoff football, plus I'm still not feeling 100%. Just very tired. Had a little time late so tried Nothing but Blank at the recommendation of someone on Discord. As the title suggests, it takes you down and has you go blank with no awakener, letting you come back up on your own. I put it in a playlist with my new weekly plan. Sundays will start with Consent is a Key. Nothing but Blank was great. Very relaxing, took me deep, was a nice setup. Plan to use it again as a "pre-game" for other files, but don't want to overuse it and make it too memorable. I find when I listen to the same files too often I start predicting the words instead of listening. Should probably look into if that's a good thing or not, in my mind it isn't but maybe I'm wrong.


When I came up I was very aroused and wound up edging for a few minutes before I finally stopped myself and picked another file. I tried HypnoVirus Returns, but again was interrupted. Not sure what it is about that file but I can't seem to get through it. Getting pretty fucking annoying.


Jan 16th

In the afternoon I listened to Relaxation Induction as part of the weekly training. I'm liking this weekly thing I'm doing. Each one is simple and relaxing and reinforcing the trance trigger. Feel like it's establishing a nice base for me.


Later at night had some time and tried HypnoVirus Returns yet again, this time the cat was going crazy with a ping pong ball. I am not meant to listen to this file. Switched to a podcast until she settled down, but instead of trying again went to the first HypnoVirus and got through that fine. Just like the first time, really felt like I was on edge without even touching and was incredibly turned on when I came up, so wound up edging for a little while. After another start and stop, and ensuing break, I finally got through the Returns file! Now that I did, I find it pretty funny how I kept getting interrupted. It's similar to the first Virus, except this time she has me touch myself and eventually cum! Time to reset the clock, last orgasm was 1/16. If I had known, probably would have skipped this file, but at the same time it felt incredible! Was very relaxed afterwards even though I had a mess to clean up after coming up. Also the file only came through the right ear for the first few minutes. Don't think it's intentional, but since I probably won't listen to this one much, if ever, not going to worry about it.


Jan 17th

At lunchtime listened to Inevitable Trigger. Nice, relaxing trance and further reinforcement of the trance trigger. Bonus of some fractionation at the end. Still feeling a little floaty from it, which is probably not helpful for a work meeting I have soon.


Since I had a surprise orgasm yesterday, figured I better get back to basics. In the afternoon I listened to Denied to remind me it's better to edge than to cum. Can definitely feel a difference dropping each time with the trigger. Feels like it's getting easier and easier. Also I was surprised when I went under this time my cock got hard immediately. There weren't any suggestions, it just happened. This file also puts the fantasy in my head of someone controlling my mind, controlling me, never letting me orgasm, constantly teasing, always horny, always on edge. A guy can dream.


Jan 18th

Today's weekly file is Powerless. Feel like this schedule is working well. One base refresher file, than another one or two later in the day if I have time. At this point just hearing her voice starts to put me under. Once I hear the trigger I'm down. As an aside, some files have versions for either good boy or toy. Being a man, I went with the boy ones but thinking of switching to the toy versions since there was a trigger to give pleasure when hearing it and so far it's working.


In the afternoon I tried HypnoVirus Mutation, and even though I had my phone muted, a call came in and the ringtone started playing on my headphones. What the fuck?! I was two thirds through, very turned on, but now my head is cloudy and I'm kinda pissed. And of course it was a spam call anyway. Thinking I need something other than my phone, or maybe an old phone I might still have that has no service, or just use airplane mode. Bah. Too angry to even try again right now.


Now I'm doing phone testing. There's a do not disturb, but it still blips the audio when a call comes in. WTF?! Looks like airplane mode is the winner. So fucking stupid.


Jan 19th

Initially I was going to have Falling to Pieces 3 as the weekly file, until I realized while listening she installs an awake trigger, which now brings me up during the install part. A bit confusing, so I think repeated listening won't be super beneficial. So shifted days and went to Good Boy instead. A little later in the afternoon I listened to Good Boys Get Afflicted to reinforce needing permission to orgasm. Speaking of, guess I'm still building back up because I haven't done too much edging. Also my mood is a little down this week, which doesn't help with sexy fun times.


Later I gave another try at HypnoVirus Mutation and was able to get through it without any interruptions! I'm enjoying these HypnoVirus files. it includes it's own trigger related to the virus and I can actually feel it throughout my body when she says it. This mutation requires my arousal. On a scale of one to ten where one is nothing and ten is an orgasm, it requires a minimum of five constantly. When I came up I was so hard and turned on and have been having a difficult time not touching myself since. So forget what I said earlier about not much edging, I guess. We'll see how this affects me longer term, but plan on coming back to this one fairly often.


Jan 20th

Had a busy morning but in the late afternoon went to one of my favorites, Good Boys Get Fractionated. Followed that up with Trance.rora which adds a new trance trigger and treats it like installing a program, making me a trance bot. I'm only aware of one other file that follows this format. Went very deep, but testing the trigger after wasn't as effective as the main trigger she uses. Probably just need some more listens.


Also my copy of Mind Play arrived today. Looking forward to read it and hopefully pick up some tips.


Jan 21st

First half of the day was spent doing errands/chores and the second half was football. Eagles smashed the Giants, so it wasn't a total waste. Point is no time for hypno today. Ironically, I tend to have more time to myself on weekdays than weekends. Should probably adjust my weekly training schedule accordingly. Also my libido is still pretty low, so not much edging going on and last orgasm was still the 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment